Sunday, April 26, 2009

Results from ultrasound

We want to thank everyone for the words of support and prayers coming our way. Little one is doing a great job; still passing all his stress test and we even got to see him move his mouth on the ultrasound this morning.

Good news: Fluids have increased from levels of 2-3 to levels of 6-7. So bed rest is working. (Normal fluids levels are suppose to be in between 10 and 20 though)

Bad news: I am stuck in the hospital on bed rest. I have not seen the doctor yet today but that's what was relayed to the nurse - my levels need to stay up for a couple of days before they start thinking about sending me home for bed rest.

Good news: I get to see my little girl and mom today!

I will update after I have seen the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment