Tuesday, April 28, 2009

And the next step is .....

we are going home. Ultrasound this morning showed that my fluids are still in the 6-7 range which makes it stable for now. Little one has moved so he is head down which would explain all the movement yesterday. So we are going to go home and try bed rest for the next 2 days. I will be going to Silverdale on Thursday to see how things are going. If need to at that time, they are willing and can check me into Harrison for bed rest and lots of monitoring. If not, I stay at home on bed rest with frequent trips to my doctor to keep monitoring. At this point, they say will not let me go pass 38 weeks.

2 comments:

  1. YEAH!!! So glad you are able to go home. Been thinking of you lots and enjoy all the updates.
    Love,
    Shane, Ann & Dylan Ohlde:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear that you get to go home! Take care & give me a call if you get bored! love - Tricia

    ReplyDelete