Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Good to be Home

We made it home early afternoon today. Shelby was pretty excited to see her mommy but was even more excited for the frog balloon that I brought her home. It was an uneventful afternoon. I took a nap while Stu and Shelby played outside and washed his new truck. My mom cooked us a great supper and is currently sewing a princess cape for Shelby. Stuart even got to drive his truck, something he has been dying to do since bringing it home last Friday. Tomorrow Stu plans on going back to work and my mom might bring Shelby into daycare. My mom is going to wait until Thursday's appointment to decide when she will be heading home. Thursday morning I have an ultrasound, non-stress test and then an appointment with the doctor at 8:30. Hopefully, the fluids levels stay the same or increase otherwise I will probably find myself back in the hospital. Even though bed rest is much easier at the hospital it is good to be home with my girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment