Tuesday, June 2, 2009

4 weeks old tomorrow

Here are a lot of pictures from the past couple of days. Bradan is starting to keep his eyes open for longer amounts of time so of course I am taking lots of pictures.

He is getting so big
I would guess around 7 1/2 lbs. by now. Almost out of the newborn clothes.
Such a sweet picture
Snuggle bug
Ready for bed
Being held by big sister
All sprawled outBig sister helping out
I had Bradan sleeping in Shelby's bed(don't ask why) and he started getting fussy. I was in the other room trying to quickly finish what I was doing so I could go get him. Shelby went in there and stuck the binkie in his mouth. When I walked in there, he was looking at his big sister like she was the best thing in the world. Too cute.

1 comment:

  1. he's SO sweet... I can't wait to meet him! Love you all! :)

    ReplyDelete