Friday, January 22, 2010

I couldn't resist.

I got my camera back the other day and I couldn't resist taking these pictures of Bradan after his bath. They are pictures that I will bring out when he is 16 to embarrass him on his first date. Oh wait I mean 35.
Update on Bradan
He is a happy healthy 8.5 month old that we truly adore. Bradan loves to eat, jump and dance, is starting to drink juice out of a sippy cup and any day now will be crawling forward instead of going backwards. He still only has the two bottom teeth but the top two are starting to give him troubles. His sister is still the best person in his world and he loves to sit with her and play. Most of the time she enjoys it too. We hear a lot of "Bradan stop slobbering on my toys." He is still sleeping 11 hours at night but his naps during the day are no longer than an hour. Pat-a-cake and peek-a-boo are his favorite games to play and he loves to laugh when you are being silly with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment