Saturday, March 21, 2009

Baby Boy Update 3/20


Mommy's Belly is definitely bigger now
(Shelby 34 months, Quinn 29 weeks)


Shelby giving Baby Brother kisses

So what I was hoping wouldn't happen this time did - I have gestational diabetes again. Just means I have to watch my carb intake which is hard for me. So between heartburn and this, there is not much that I can eat. I also have to start keeping track of my levels by poking myself with a needle 3 times a day. Oh well, because little one is doing great. I had my 28 week appointment on 3/13 and he is growing just fine. He is moving all the time and finally found my ribs last week. I am now at the point of going to the doctor every 2 weeks. He will be here before we know it!
Shelby is getting very excited about her baby brother. I still don't know if she gets what is going on but she loves to give baby brother kisses all the time. She is having a tough time with Mommy's lap getting smaller and not being able to by held all the time. We finally found her a big girl bed this week. She has been sleeping in a toddler bed and we need the crib mattress back. So this weekend her room is going to get a "Big Girl" makeover with a ballerina/princess theme.


No comments:

Post a Comment